Nuwave Bravo XL vs Emeril Air Fryer 360… The benefits of having an air fryer are countless and especially an air fryer combined with convection oven can deliver exceptional cooking prowess. With one in your kitchen, you will be able to cherish all your favorite fried foods without added oil and fat.
The air fryer market is like a sea where one can get lost easily. So, making things easy for you, in this article, we are comparing two of the finest air fryer ovens in the market i.e., Nuwave Bravo XL vs Emeril Air Fryer 360. If you are looking for your next air fryer oven, Nuwave Bravo XL and Emeril 360 are two models that you must check out.
Let’s start by comparing both side by side!
Nuwave Bravo XL vs Emeril Air Fryer 360 Comparison Chart
Differences: Nuwave Bravo XL vs Emeril Air Fryer 360
Nuwave Bravo XL and Emeril Air Fryer 360 are at the top the list of versatile cooking appliances. Both appliances look pretty similar and perform almost similar functions such as air fryer, grill, oven, toaster, dehydrator rotisserie and more. After going through the comparison chart above, you must have learnt all the key differences between Nuwave Bravo XL vs Emeril Air Fryer 360. Let us have a detailed look at how both cooking appliances differ from one another.
Appearance & Design
Out of box both cooking appliances look quite well designed yet intimidating given an advanced control panel, multiple buttons, dials and digital display however within a day or two you will get the idea how user friendly the controls are.
Both Nuwave Bravo XL and Emeril Air Fryer 360 look just like a regular oven but the take is: these are highly versatile and multifunctional in comparison to a regular oven. Nuwave Bravo XL measures 20×13.5×11 inches and weighs 24 pounds while Emeril 360 measures 20x15x10 inches and weighs about 15 pounds. Mainly you will not find a lot of differences right away however, the control panels are designed entirely different.
Nuwave Bravo XL has an advanced control panel consisting of mainly one-touch buttons and a digital display showing all the presets, temperature, time and more. On the other hand, Emeril Air Fryer 360 features a control panel mainly consisting of dials and a touch screen for showing you what’s cooking.
Personally, I found Emeril air fryer’s control panels more intuitive and less complicated. Using dials and a touch screen, nothing is intimidating about that since we all use touch screen mobile phones every single day.
Not the dimensions but it’s the cooking capacity we are talking about. Nuwave Bravo XL is actually an extra-large cooking appliance with HUGE 30 Quarts cooking capacity. If you are a large family of 5-6 members with diverse eating habits, Nuwave Bravo XL will definitely fit right in.
Emeril Air fryer 360 is a 16 Quart cooking appliance mainly suitable for a medium size family of 4 however its smaller cooking capacity does not make it less versatile which brings us to the next difference.
Although both Nuwave and emeril 360 feature 12 cooking functions but the functions are slightly different in each appliance.
Nuwave Bravo XL offers the following 12 cooking functions:
- Air Fry
- Slow Roast
Emeril Air Fryer 360 comes with the following 12 cooking functions:
- Air Fry
- Slow Cook
Here is the catch:
Both appliances share 8 cooking functions which are:
- Air fry
Nuwave Bravo XL has 4 functions (Frozen, grill, slow roast, and yogurt) which Emeril 360 does not share. Meanwhile, Emeril 360 offers 4 functions (Bagel, Rotisserie slow cook, warm) which Nuwave Bravo doesn’t share.
Digital Temperature Probe
Its hard to know the doneness level of chicken or meat but a digital temperature probe lets you know exactly how it has been cooked. Nuwave Bravo XL comes with an integrated digital temperature probe so you could achieve precise cooking results. Emeril Air fryer 360 doesn’t share this feature.
With that said, if you toast a lot, Nuwave Bravo XL lets you choose from 10 shade settings while Emeril 360 lets you choose between 5 different shade settings.
Preset cooking settings and recipes make cooking easy if you find it difficult to figure out the time and temperature required for your recipe. Nuwave Bravo XL packs 100 preprogrammed recipes and 50 slots to save your favorite and customized recipes for later use.
Emeril Air Fryer 360 however doesn’t have cooking presets, preprogrammed cooking settings or recipes. You will set the time and temperature manually.
Power & Temperature Range
Nuwave Bravo and Emeril 360 come with 5 heating elements yet both have different temperature range. Nuwave Bravo XL with its 1800W power offers a temperature range of 50-500F so you could cook a wide variety of recipes with ease. On the other hand, Emeril Air Fryer 360 is a 1500W cooking appliance with 100-450F, slightly narrow temperature range yet offers versatility to cook a wide range of foods.
With the difference in cooking functions, both air fryer ovens include different set of accessories to help you out with your cooking endeavors.
Nuwave Bravo XL comes with the following set of accessories:
- Baking pans
- Broiler racks
- Air fry basket
- Pizza cutter and peeler
- Drip tray
- Digital temperature probe
Emeril Air Fryer 360 includes the following accessories:
- Crisper tray
- Rotisserie spit
- Pizza rack
- Baking pan
- Drip tray
Never skip checking out the warranty and that’s the advice we never forget to give to our valued readers. Nuwave Bravo XL is backed by 1-year limited warranty however, Emeril 360 comes with limited 90 days money back guarantee.
Quick Overview of Nuwave Bravo XL Air Fryer Oven
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Fine-tune time and temperature any time in the cooking process. Bravo’s intuitive digital controls are easy to operate.
The Good √
- 12 in 1 cooking functions
- Advanced cooking mechanism
- 5 heating elements for powerful cooking performance
- Digital temperature probe for precision cooking
- Digital display
- 100 preset recipes
- Multiple useful accessories
- Dishwasher safe
The Bad ×
- Controls are complicated and intimidating
- Gets hotter while cooking
Quick Overview of Emeril Air Fryer 360 Air Fryer Oven
- Emerald 9-in-1 air fryer – replace your countertop convection oven! 5 all-over heating elements mimic a commercial-quality oven for perfect, even cooking. Most convection ovens only have 3. 12 pre-set cooking functions let you choose what you want to cook and how: custom toaster oven setting for up to 6 slices of bread, roast a whole turkey, bake desserts, air fry fried chicken, slow cooking up to 10 hours, roast vegetables, dehydrate jerky and fruit, bake crisp-crust pizza & more.
The Good √
- Can replace 12 cooking appliances
- Endorsed by Emeril Lagasse
- Sleek and stylish, stainless-steel construction
- Nonstick accessories are dishwasher safe
- Digital touch screen display
- 5 heating elements for even cooking results
The Bad ×
- Takes a lot of counter space
- Exterior gets extremely hot
- Complaints about toxic nonstick coating
Conclusion: Nuwave Bravo XL vs Emeril Air Fryer 360
Concluding Nuwave Bravo XL vs Emeril Air Fryer 360, both have certain features that you might be looking for. So here is the verdict:
Buy Nuwave Bravo XL if:
- You are a large family and you often cook at home.
- You are looking for a large capacity cooking appliance.
- You are looking for multifunctionality.
- You can handle an advanced cooking machine with ease.
- You have ample space on your kitchen counter to accommodate a large appliance.
Buy Emeril Air Fryer 360 if:
- You are looking for a budget option yet multifunctional cooking appliance.
- You are looking for something dependable and practical.
- You don’t mind old style knob controls combined with the latest touchscreen display.
- You love rotisserie chicken.
Let us know if this comparison has helped you make an informed decision. We appreciate your feedback.